The Thrift Shop
The Thrift Shop, entirely staffed by volunteers, uses funds it raises through
the sale of gently used clothing, donated or on consignment, to support:
- Christian education and youth programs in the parish
- Capitol improvements to the church
- Community outreach programs e.g.:
- Camp Paul
- Chelmsford Food Exchange
- House of Hope
- Lowell Sun Santa Fund
Updated Thrift Shop hours for September 2005 June 2006:
|Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
||10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
All Saints' Church
10 Billerica Rd., Chelmsford, MA.
Enter through the door closest to the parking lot.
Guidelines for Accepted Clothing
- Clothing must be in good, resalable, condition (i.e.: gently used, no stains or excessive wear).
- Clothing to be sold on consignment is accepted during Thrift Shop hours for
the first two weeks of each month. Donations are accepted any time.
- After six weeks, clothing that has not been picked up by the consignor, and is
still on the rack, will go on sale for 50% off.
Return to Top