All Saints' Episcopal Church
Located at 10 Billerica Rd.,
Chelmsford, MA, 01824 (Chelmsford Center), All Saints' Episcopal Church holds regularly scheduled
worship services on Sundays at 8:00 and 10:00 AM
(9:00 AM in the summer).
Children's Church School starts at 9:45 AM, but not during summer hours.
- "One Sparkling Knight" All Saints Film Premiere & Gala Dinner
Saturday, 2 November 2 2013, enjoy the movie premier of "The American Templars", directed by Michael Carr,
based on David Brody's book, "Cabal of the Westford Knight: Templars at the
Newport Tower". After the film showing, there will be a gala dinner.
all the details.
- Sunday Forums
Sunday Forums take place after the 10:00 AM service, around 11:30 AM; typically,
in the room adjacent to the Parish Hall.
- Gingerbread Village Event for the Benefit of Habitat for Humanity
We are just headed into fall, but it's already time to start planning for this year's
Village Event for the Benefit of Habitat for Humanity (Note: Link opens in a new browser tab/window).
- Solution to Parish Hall Acoustic Problems
Susan Gates and Steve Grillo have been working with the company that did the acoustic treatments at
the Chelmsford Center for the Arts, as well as many other locations. A parish wide fundraiser
successfully raised the required funds for this project. For additional details, look for the article in
the 18 Aug. 2013 eBulletin.
- 2013-2014 Program Year Regularly Scheduled Activities
- Sunday 8:00 AM
- Sunday 10:00 AM (9:00 AM in the summer)
- Sunday 4:00 PM
(monthly Family Service - check the
||Sunday 9:45 AM
Please register your
children in advance. Note: We are using a new website for registration, but you should continue
to visit this website (www.allsaintschelmsford.org)
for all other parish information.
- Senior Choir: Thursdays, 7:45 PM, resumes 5 Sept. 2013
- Children's Choir: Thursdays, 5:30 PM - 6:15 PM, resumes 12 Sept. 2013
- Junior Choir: Thursdays, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM, resumes 12 Sept. 2013
- Handbell Choir: Thursdays, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM, resumes 3 Oct. 2013
- All Saints' aquires an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
All Saints' AED is located in the corridor between the Parish Hall and the office atrium.
More information about the AED is available on the
- Hear Rev. Bill Bradbury's Latest Sermons
We've been posting the text transcripts from Rev. Bill Bradbury's sermons for several months. We've just
begun to add audio recordings as well. To read or hear an available
sermon, select the "Sermons" link in the "Popular Pages" menu at the top of this
page. Text versions of sermons are in PDF format and audio
versions are in MP3 format.
- The 2013 Annual Meeting was held on Sunday 27 January 2013
The 2012 Annual Report
was reviewed at the 2013 Annual Meeting see the meeting
If you are interested in looking ASC Annual Reports from past years, the reports for
are also available.
- Christmas Pagent available for online viewing on YouTube
- 7th Annual Gingerbread Village Display for the benefit of Habitat for Humanity
Once again the annual gingerbread village display was a great success. This year's event raised
$2,908 for Habitat for Humanity. Be sure to check out this year's
top placing entries.
- Appreciative Inquiry Write Up
As part of the transition process after Tom Barrington left, our diocesan consultant, Cynthia Hubbard,
came to All Saints to conduct an “Appreciative Inquiry” session. Appreciative Inquiry is the process
the diocese now uses to help parishes in transition get a sense of where they want to be headed and
what type of clergy would be a good fit for them. Results
and analysis from this exercise are available .
- Online Gospel Discussion
- Do you want to receive Sunday's Gospel reading the previous Monday so you can ponder it all week?
Want to have a chance to discuss it with others via the Internet? The All Saints' Gospel Talk
news group does just this, and you can elect to participate either via email or by visiting the
news group web page. If interested, contact Matt Hickcox and he will set you up.
We currently have over 20 participants, and we are always looking for more.
- E-Bulletin Archive
For a comprehensive of news and events check out ASC's
If you would like to receive the E-Bulletin via email, click on "Join our Mailing List!"
on the E-Bulletin Archive page.
- Welcome Brochure
Whether you are new to the parish, considering attending for the first time, or just want to see All Saints' Church
described on a single two-side piece of paper, you will want to look at this brochure
Return to Top